The price depends on many factors such as:
1. The puppy’s country of origin
2. The kennel and its reputation (we work only with top nurseries of South Korea)
3. The size of the puppy (the smaller, the more expensive). We have puppies only in extra-micro (teacup), micro and mini sizes
4. Pedigree is a very important point, since health and appearance completely depend on the parents
5. Breed (Maltipoo is one of the most expensive and popular breeds nowadays)
6. Health (all puppies are chipped and vaccinated with European vaccines, full check-up)
7. Appearance (this point strongly affects the cost) – all our puppies in adulthood will remain externally similar to puppies with a “baby face” appearance. We bring puppies only with smooth fur, which will require minimal care. We do not sell puppies with harsh coat
8. Training (puppies are accustomed to the toilet and grooming procedures)
9. Socialization. Careful attitude from the first days is the key to a pet’s mental health!
10. Documents, namely Korean certificates confirming the origin of the puppy and International Vet Passport will allow you to fly with the dog around the world.
11. Flight. We do not save money and choose only best airlines and flights for the puppies’ transportation, where the temperature conditions and careful attitude to animals are strictly observed.
12. Accompaniment. Our managers accompany the dogs along the entire route.
13. Legal import to Russia, including customs and veterinary control.